This maple chocolate granola recipe will surely satisfy your sweet tooth with a crunch! We all love a homemade batch of crispy granola, and this recipe is super healthy so you can splurge all you want. If you do not like chocolate (I don’t know why), you can omit the cocoa powder. This is delicious for breakfast with some almond milk or packed as a snack. The only problem is that you will be trying to resist eating the whole batch (like me).
- 2 cups rice crisps cereal
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 salt
*Preheat your oven to 350° F
- In a bowl, warm up your coconut oil, maple syrup, and brown rice syrup in the microwave until bubbly.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and pour the melted mixture over your dry ingredients.
- Stir the mixture until well combined. The mixture should be sticky and clump together as chunks.
- Place parchment paper on your baking pan, and pour out your granola mixture and spread it out for even cooking.
- Bake for 15 minutes and check frequently to rotate the pan and make sure the granola does not burn.
- Allow the granola to cool and break apart chunks if needed. Enjoy the crunchy goodness!