Fresh homemade hummus recipe to the rescue! This recipe is perfect to dip your favorite chips in or even on top of salads. You will never need to buy hummus at the store after you taste this delicious hummus dip!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- Pinch of ground paprika
- Add the tahini and lemon juice in a food processor and process for about 1 minute.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the tahini and lemon juice mixture . Process for 30 seconds.
- Add your chickpeas into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the hummus with a dash of paprika and more olive oil.