These raw vegan bliss balls will surely satisfy your sweet tooth! They can be easily packed into your snack stash to work, school, and on-the-go. You may alter the ingredients to fit your personal preferences as well. They are super addictive so beware before you devour the entire batch.
*Makes about 20 bite size bliss balls
Ingredients (for bliss balls):
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder (I use @mrm Chocolate Mocha Protein)
- 1/2 almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave or brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cashews (or other nuts)
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp Spirulina powder (omit if you do not prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Ingredients (for toppings):
- Matcha Powder
- Shredded Coconut
- Cocoa Powder
- Pulse all your ingredients in a food processor or blender until well combined.
- Check if the mixture is able to be rolled without being too dry or too sticky.
- Add more oats or liquid if necessary.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and roll it into a ball with the palms of your hands.
- Roll the bliss ball in the desired coating.
- You may want to keep them in the refrigerator to let them set and devour!