Hot summer weather is here, and this vegan strawberry ice cream will surely cool you down! If you do not have strawberries handy, you may also substitute pineapple, mango, blueberries, or other fruit. However, the consistency might differ from strawberries due to differences in water content of the fruit.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp sweetener (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Vegan chocolate bar
- Blend all your ingredients for the ice cream, and scrap the sides of your blender to ensure even blending.
- You may freeze your ice cream mixture again if you want a super cold treat or you can just pour it in a bowl.
- Top your ice cream with your toppings and devour!