This recipe is my favorite homemade guacamole recipe that is vegan and made with real ingredients! Did you ever buy guacamole from the store and was surprised by the amount of sodium that was in such a small serving? Well, you have come to the right place because I am going to reveal my super delicious, creamy, and low-sodium guacamole recipe! This recipe can be paired with a side of chips or even on a sandwich 🙂
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon/lime
- 1/4 tsp salt (omit if preferred)
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup steamed corn
- 1 scallion
- pinch of black pepper
- In a small bowl, smash your ripe avocado with a fork.
- Chop up your tomato and scallion to small pieces.
- Add your tomato, scallion, steamed corn into the smashed avocado.
- Squeeze 1 lemon/lime into the mixture (more or less depending on the size of your avocado)
- Add your salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and don’t forget your side of tortilla chips!